Biomedical Research, Life Sciences, Complementary, Engineering, Informatics, Law, Economics, Medicine, Surgery, and Nursing
- Community/School Studies, National/Cross National Research Monographs, Analytic Work On Changing Patterns Of Access/Policy Dialogue
- The aim of the directory of open access journals is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific and scholarly journals. Currently there are 6590 journals in the directory. Access to the journals is free.
- Business & Economics, Computers & IT, Education, Language & Literature, Law, Life Sciences, Medicine, Social Sciences And Technology.
- HINARI Programme set up by WHO together with major publishers, enables low- and middle- income countries to gain access to one of the world's largest collections of biomedical and health literature. Up to 13,000 journals up to 28,800 e-books.
- IMF E-library Business and Economics, Technology and Engineering, Education, Law, Medical, Social Science,
- Economics, , Political Science, Archeology, African Studies, Music, Art & Art History, Business, Ecology & Botany, Language & Literature, Mathematics & Statistics
- Technical And Medical , Humanities, Social Sciences, Scientific,
- Business And Economics,
- Business, Chemistry, Computer Science, Earth And Environmental Science, Education Engineering, Law Life Sciences, Mathematics And Statistics, Medicine And Healthcare, Physics And Astronomy, Social Sciences
- Health, Aid Effectiveness, Infrastructure, Climate Change, Labor & Social Protection, Economic Policy & External Debt, Poverty, Education, Private Sector, Public Sector, Environment, Science & Technology, Financial Sector, Social Development, Gender; And Urban Development.